Lemon Cake Recipe. Need a quick desert for an impromptu gathering or event? This is recipe that will save you when you're short on time. A delicious moist lemon desert.
|lemon cake mix||1 1/8 lbs|
|gelatin mix - lemon||3 oz|
|vegetable oil||3/4 cup|
|lemon juice||1 Tbsp|
|lemon zest||2 Tbsps|
|powdered sugar||1 cup|
|lemon juice||3 Tbsps|
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease a 13x9x2 baking dish.
- In a mixer combine the lemon cake mix, lemon gelatin mix, cold water, vegetable oil, eggs, lemon juice, and lemon zest.
- Mix on high for 1 minute.
- Pour the batter into the greased baking dish and bake for 30 minutes.
- To make the topping whisk together in a bowl the powdered sugar and lemon juice.
- While the cake is still hot spread the topping over the cake.
- Serve warm or chilled.