Jerk Pork Tenderloin
Jerk Pork Tenderloin Recipe. Here's another great recipe to feed a crowd. The result of this recipe is a pork tenderloin that has a deep full flavor with hints of heat and sweetness.
|habanero chile||2||stem removed|
|allspice (ground)||2 tsps|
|vegetable oil||3 Tbsps|
|soy sauce||3 Tbsps|
|lime juice||3 Tbsps|
|brown sugar||2 Tbsps|
|black pepper||1 tsp|
- To make the Jerk marinade place the following items in a blender: habanero chile, green onion, shallots, onion, garlic clove, ginger, thyme, allspice, vegetable oil, soy sauce, lime juice, brown sugar, salt, black pepper, and water.
- Blend until it is a smooth paste.
- Place the pork tenderloin on a cutting board. Using your knife make a lengthwide slice across the pork tenderloin cutting it in half. Now take each slice and make another lengthwide slice cutting it in half. You should now have cut your pork tenderloin into 4 lengthwide slices.
- Place the pork tenderloin slices in a glass baking dish or sealable plastic bag. Cover with the marinade and place in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours.
- Prepare your grill. If you are using a gas grill set the temperature to medium. If you are using a charcoal barbeque get the coals to the point that white ash is showing and the coals are glowing and are spread out in an even layer.
- Remove the pork tenderloin slices from the marinade and place on the grill.
- Grill on each side for 8 to 10 minutes.
- Remove from the grill and allow to sit for 4 to 6 minutes before serving. Slice and serve.