Huachinango a la Naranja
Red Snapper: 1
Huachinango a la Naranja Recipe
|black pepper||1/2 tsp|
|onion||1||medium size - grated|
|heavy cream||1 cup|
|orange juice||2 cups|
|red snapper||1||about 4 lbs. each cleaned|
- Rub the red snapper inside and out with the lime juice, crushed garlic, salt, and pepper. Cover with plastic wrap and place in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Grease a baking dish, place the red snapper inside the dish and cover with the orange juice and grated onion.
- Place in the oven and cook uncovered for 30 minutes. Baste constantly with the pan juices and bake for 30 minutes or until the fish flakes with a fork.
- Remove the fish. Cover with the thick cream and orange slices. Serve immediately.