Hot Buttered Rum
Hot Buttered Rum. This drink is warm, creamy, and full of cheer. The perfect drink to share with friends in front of the fire. Delicious.
|ice cream||4 cups||softened|
|brown sugar||2 3/4 cups||packed|
|unsalted butter||1 cup|
|vanilla extract||1 tsp|
|rum||1 1/2 cups||dark|
- In a large bowl combine the ice cream, brown sugar, unsalted butter.
- Add the ground cardamom, cinnamon, nutmeg, and vanilla extract. Combine well.
- Place in a freezer safe covered container and freeze.
- Boil the water.
- Place 2 tablespoons of the frozen mixture in a mug.
- Add 1 ounce of the rum and 3/4 cup of the boiling water.
- Stir well and serve.