Home Fries Recipe. If you're going to have a serious breakfast you need Home Fries.
|potato||3 lbs||peeled and chopped|
|onion||1||peeled and chopped|
|bell pepper||1||cored, seeded, and chopped|
|garlic clove||4||peeled and diced|
|oregano (dried)||1/4 tsp|
|thyme (dried)||1/4 tsp|
- In a stock pot boil enough water to cover the chopped potatoes. Add the salt to the water.
- Boil the potatoes for 12 minutes or until they are easily pierced by a fork. Drain and set aside to cool.
- In a large frying pan heat the olive oil over medium heat.
- Add the onion and bell pepper. Sauté until the onion is translucent.
- Add the garlic and potatoes.
- Add the salt, pepper, oregano, thyme, and paprika.
- Fry until the potatoes are slightly crisp.