Hamburger Sliders Recipe. A favorite among the kids at heart. A juicy hamburger patty between two slices of sweet Hawaiian bread. Top your slider with your favorite cheese or condiment and then proceed to press the bread down and take a bite.
|Worcestershire sauce||1 Tbsp|
|heavy cream||1 Tbsp|
|kosher salt||1/2 tsp|
|black pepper||1/4 tsp|
|vegetable oil||1/4 cup|
|Hawaiian sweet roll||12||sliced in half|
- Preheat your oven to 325 degrees.
- In a bowl combine the hamburger, grated onion, Worcestershire sauce, heavy cream, kosher salt and black pepper. Carefully combine the ingredients.
- Roughly form the hamburger into patties that are 2 1/2 inches in diameter and 1/4 inch in height. Be careful not to compress the meat too much as you will end up with a hard slider.
- Heat a frying pan over medium heat and coat the pan with the vegetable oil.
- Place the sliced rolls in the oven to warm for about 2 to 5 minutes.
- Fry the sliders in batches for 2 minutes on each side.
- Remove and place on a warmed roll and secure with a toothpick. Serve with your favorite condiments.
To save some time and aggravation look into investing into a mini hamburger slider press. It helps to make uniform sized sliders.