Halloween Ghost Cookies
Ghost Cookies Recipe. These ghost's aren't really scary they're just cute. It's amazing how each cookie has there own personality. This a great recipe to do with your kids for Halloween treats.
|Peanut Butter Sandwich Cookie||30|
|white chocolate||1 1/2 lbs|
|vegetable shortening||1/4 cup|
- In a microwave safe bowl combine the white chocolate chips and vegetable shortening.
- Place in the microwave and set the temperature to medium high (70%).
- Melt for 1 minute. Stir. Melt for an additional 10 to 15 seconds. Mix. If needed melt for another 10 to 15 seconds.
- Take a Peanut Butter Sandwich Cookie and carefully place in the melted white chocolate.
- Coat the cookie on all sides and remove to a wax paper covered baking pan. Repeat.
- Place two mini chocolate chips on the cookie for the eyes. Repeat.
- Place in the refrigerator for at least a 1/2 hour so the white chocolate can harden.
- Remove and serve.