Grilled Tuscan Top Round
Grilled Tuscan Top Round Recipe. A hearty taste of the Mediterranean grill. Wonderful fragrant herbs combined with a rich cut of meat make for a refreshing summer night meal.
|oregano (fresh)||2 Tbsps|
|black pepper||2 Tbsps|
|olive oil||1/2 cup|
|top round||2 1/2 lbs|
- On a chopping board combine the rosemary, oregano, and sage. Roughly chop the herbs.
- Place the chopped herbs in a sealable plastic bag.
- Add the garlic clove, salt, black pepper, and olive oil to the sealable plastic bag. Shake well to combine all the ingredients.
- Add the top round the sealable plastic bag. Press out the air and seal the bag. Rub well so that the top round is evenly coated and place in the refrigerator to marinate for 2 hours.
- If you are using a gas grill set the temperature to medium. If you are using a charcoal barbeque get the coals to the point that white ash is showing and the coals are glowing and are spread out in an even layer.
- Place on the grill.
- For medium rare grill for 10 to 12 minutes per side.