Grilled T-Bone Steak
Grilled T-Bone Steak. The T-Bone steak is one of the best cuts for the grill. It takes hardly any time to cook, it looks great and has an incredible amount of flavor.
|kosher salt||1 tsp|
|black pepper||1 tsp|
|unsalted butter||1 Tbsp||melted - to taste|
- Salt and pepper the t-bone steak on each side.
- If you are using a gas grill set the temperature to medium. If you are using a charcoal barbeque get the coals to the point that white ash is showing and the coals are glowing and are spread out in an even layer.
- For medium rare grill each side for 4 to 6 minutes.
- Remove the steak and dab with the melted butter.
- Allow the steak to sit for 2 to 3 minutes before serving to increase the juiciness of the steak.