Grilled Salmon recipe. A fast and easy recipe for grilling salmon that brings out its true flavor.
|salmon fillet||4||6 to 8 oz.|
|black pepper||2 Tbsps|
|olive oil||1 Tbsp|
- Season the salmon fillets on both sides with salt and pepper.
- Place in the refrigerator covered for 30 minutes.
- If you are using a gas grill set the temperature to medium. If you are using a charcoal barbeque get the coals to the point that white ash is showing and the coals are glowing and are spread out in an even layer.
- Rub olive oil on both sides of the salmon.
- Place some olive oil on a paper towel and carefully rub down the hot grill so that the salmon will not stick.
- Place the salmon the grill. If you have skin on fillets place the skin side down first. Grill for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Carefully turn the salmon over and grill for an additional 3 to 4 minutes.
- Remove and serve.