Grilled Miso Salmon
Grilled Miso Salmon Recipe
|salmon fillet||4||6 to 8 oz.|
|red miso||3 Tbsps|
|olive oil||2 Tbsps|
- In a bowl combine the red miso paste, sake, & mirin. Mix well.
- Place the salmon fillets in a plastic bag.
- Pour in the miso marinade and shake well.
- Place in the refrigerator for 4 hours.
- If you are using a gas grill set the temperature to medium. If you are using a charcoal barbeque get the coals to the point that white ash is showing and the coals are glowing and are spread out in an even layer.
- Remove the salmon from the plastic bag and towel dry. Rub both sides with olive oil. Place some olive oil on a paper towel and carefully rub down the hot grill so that the salmon will not stick.
- Place the salmon on the grill. If you have skin on fillets place the skin side down first. Grill for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Carefully turn the salmon over and grill for an additional 3 to 4 minutes. Remove and serve.