Grilled Lamb Chops
Grilled Lamb Chops Recipe. Tender bites of meat marinated in Mediterranean flavors. The meat melts in your mouth. A perfect meal on a warm summer night with an incredible glass of wine. Simple but luxurious and just delicious.
|olive oil||1/2 cup|
|oregano (dried)||1 tsp|
|rack of lamb||1||French cut|
|salt||1/2 tsp||to taste|
|black pepper||1/4 tsp||to taste|
|lemon||2||sliced into 1/2 inch slices|
- In a bowl combine the olive oil, lemon juice, oregano, rosemary, garlic clove, and bay leaf. Mix well.
- Slice rack into individual lamb chops. Salt and pepper.
- Season lamb chops with salt and pepper to taste.
- Place the marinade and lamb chops into a sealable plastic bag and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Prepare your grill to high.
- Grill on each side for 2 to 3 minutes. Grill lemon slices.
- Garish with lemon slices.