Grilled Corn with Chile Lime Butter
Grilled Corn with Chile Lime Butter Recipe. Layers of flavor is what you get from this recipe. You start with fresh sweet corn that you grill to add the smoky flavor. Then you top it with a creamy citrus infused butter with a hint of heat.
|Chile Lime Butter|
|unsalted butter||1/2 cup||softened|
|chili powder||1 tsp|
|salt||1/2 tsp||to taste|
|black pepper||1/4 tsp||to taste|
|corn||4||husk and silk removed|
- In a bowl whip together the butter, garlic, chili powder, paprika, cumin, lime juice, cilanto, salt, and pepper to taste.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Warm your grill to medium heat.
- Remove the butter from the refrigerator to soften.
- Place the corn on the grill and cook for a total of 20 minutes. Turn the corn every 5 minutes.
- Remove the corn from the grill and spread with the butter.