Figs Stuffed with Goat Cheese wrapped in Bacon
Figs Stuffed with Goat Cheese Wrapped in Bacon Recipe. A powerful combination of flavor. Sweet figs stuffed with creamy and rich bacon all wrapped up in tasty bacon. An elegant appetizer to set the tone for a fantastic meal.
|goat cheese||1/4 lb|
|brown sugar||1/4 cup|
- Fry bacon for 5 to 10 minutes until is cooked and pliable. Not crisp.
- Slice fig in half lengthwise keeping the base in tact. Scoop out the flesh. Stuff with goat cheese. Bring the two sides back together.
- In bowl mix together the brown sugar, cumin, and salt.
- Place one side of cooked bacon in sugar mixture.
- Wrap bacon slice sugar side out around fig.
- Secure with toothpick.
- Place on a baking sheet.
- Broil for 2 minutes.