Fig and Arugala Salad
Fig and Arugula Salad Recipe. A perfect combination of flavors. Peppery arugula, tangy balsamic vinegar, and sweet figs. It all comes together and give s you a delicious salad.
|balsamic vinegar||1 1/2 Tbsps|
|olive oil||1 Tbsp|
|fig||2||cut into 8 lengthwise pieces|
|black pepper||1/4 tsp|
|Parmesan cheese||1/4 cup||shaved|
- Place the minced shallot into a salad bowl.
- Drizzle the balsamic vinegar over the minced shallots.
- Whisk in olive oil and salt.
- Add the fig and allow to sit for 20 minutes at room temperatures to allow the flavors to develop.
- Add the arugula and black pepper.
- Toss well and top with shaved Parmesan.