Fennel Soup Recipe. A healthy hearty vegetable soup.
|olive oil||2 Tbsps|
|fennel||1||trimmed and julienned|
|salt||1/4 tsp||to taste|
|black pepper||1/4 tsp||to taste|
|fish stock||4 cups|
|white wine||1/2 cup|
|Italian parsley||2 Tbsps||chopped|
- In a saucepan heat olive oil over medium heat.
- Add the onion and garlic. Sauté until onion is translucent.
- Add the fennel and sauté for 5 minutes. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Add the fish stock and white wine. Bring to a boil and lower to a simmer. Simmer covered for 30 minutes.
- Garnish with Italian parsley and serve.