Curried Chicken Breasts with Chutney
Curried Chicken Breasts with Chutney Recipe. A nice way to add a little Indian to your chicken diet. Exotic curry flavor with pure sweetness from mango chutney.
|chicken breast - boneless & skinless - frozen||6||defrosted|
|garlic powder||1/2 tsp||to taste|
|onion powder||1/2 tsp||to taste|
|curry powder||1/4 cup|
|chicken broth||1 cup|
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Rub the chicken breasts with garlic powder, onion powder, and curry powder.
- Coat each chicken breast with the chutney.
- Place the chicken breasts in a large baking dish.
- Pour the chicken broth over the breasts.
- Place the baking dish in the preheated oven and bake for 30 minutes. Remove.
- Turn the broiler on. Place the chicken breasts on a baking sheet and broil on each side for 1 to 2 minutes until the chicken breasts browns and crisps.
- Spoon the sauce from the baking dish over the chicken breasts and serve.
Consider using plastic gloves when using the curry powder.