Cream Cheese and Ham Scrambled Eggs
Cream Cheese and Ham Scrambled Eggs Recipe. If you're cooking for a crowd this is a great breakfast dish to make and serve in a buffet.
|cream cheese||1/2 lb||sliced into cubes|
|half & half||1 cup|
|ham||1/4 lb||sliced into cubes|
- In a blender or mixer combine the cream cheese, half & half, eggs, salt, and pepper.
- Blend until everything is combined.
- Mix in the cubed ham.
- Heat the butter in a skillet over medium heat.
- Add the egg mixture and allow the bottom to cook and harden up.
- Using a spatula that will not harm your frying pan begin to scrape the bottom allowing the uncooked eggs to continue cooking.
- When the eggs are moist and fluffy remove the pan from the heat and serve.
- Garnish with the diced green onions.