Couscous Salad Recipe. This is a fast and light salad that dresses up any party table.
|salt||1 Tbsp||to taste|
|red bell pepper||1||roasted, peeled, seeded, and diced.|
|cherry tomato||1/2 lb||quartered|
|mint (fresh)||1/4 cup||sliced thin|
|orange||1||juiced and zested|
|red wine vinegar||1/4 cup||to taste|
|olive oil||1/4 cup||to taste|
- In a large saucepan bring the water to a boil over high heat.
- Add the couscous, stir, cover, and remove from the heat. Allow to sit for 5 minutes.
- Remove the couscous to a bowl and fluff with a fork.
- Add the red bell pepper, cherry tomato, mint, orange juice, orange zest, red wine vinegar, olive oil, and salt to taste.
- Mix well.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
The longer this salad sits the better. So you can make it the day before and allows all the flavors to come together.