Corn Casserole Recipe. A family favorite. Sweet delicious corn baked into a creamy casserole.
|cream corn - canned||2 lbs|
|corn - canned||2 lbs||drained|
|brown sugar||1/4 cup|
|unsalted butter||1/4 lb||softened|
|all-purpose flour||2 Tbsps|
|evaporated milk||1/2 cup|
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease a oven proof casserole dish.
- In a large bowl combine all ingredients.
- In batches puree the corn mixture and pour int the greased casserole dish.
- Place in the oven and bake for 1 1/4 hours or until browned on top.
This recipe can be assembled ahead of time and frozen. Just defrost and bake.