Cold Avocado Soup
Cold Avocado Soup Recipe. Elegant, cool, and nice. For those hot summer days.
|chicken broth||2 cups|
|salt||1/2 tsp||to taste|
|black pepper||1/4 tsp||to taste|
|whipping cream||2 cups|
- Cut the avocados in half. Remove the pit and scoop out the pulp making sure not to damage the avocado shell.
- Chop up the pulp and add to a blender.
- Add the chicken broth, salt, and pepper.
- Turn the blender on at the slowest speed to combine the ingredients.
- Slowly pour in the whipping cream and continue to blend for about a minute until the soup thickens.
- Chill the soup for about an hour and freeze the avocado shells.
- Pour the soup into the avocado shells and garnish with a few drops of cognac and sherry to your liking.