Chocolate Martini Recipe. A chocolate twist to the classic martini.
|cocoa powder - unsweetened||1/4 cup|
|vodka||2 1/2 cups|
|creme de cacao||1 1/3 cups|
- Moisten the rim of the martini glasses. Place in the freezer for 20 minutes.
- On a plate spread the cocoa powder.
- Place the rim of the martini glasses into the cocoa powder to cover the rim.
- Place a piece of the chocolate into the bottom of the grated chocolate in the bottom of the glass.
- In a cocktail shaker combine the vodka and creme de cacao and fill with ice.
- Shake well and strain into each glass.