Chocolate Ice Cream
Chocolate Ice Cream Recipe. We all scream for Ice Cream and you will for sure for this classic chocolate version.
|semi sweet chocolate chips||1 cup|
|heavy cream||1 1/2 cups|
|vanilla extract||1 tsp|
- In a blender combine the semi sweet chocolate chips and sugar. Blend until you have a coarse powder.
- Remove to a mixing bowl.
- In a saucepan heat the milk over medium heat until bubbles begin to form on the edges.
- Stir the milk into the chocolate powder.
- Stir in the heavy cream.
- Add the vanilla extract to taste.
- Stir well, cover, and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Freeze per your ice cream maker instructions.
Ice Cream maker required to make this recipe.