Chicken with Chinese Broccoli
Chicken with Chinese Broccoli Recipe. Quick and easy. Get dinner on the table in less than 15 minutes.
|vegetable oil||3 Tbsps|
|chicken breast - boneless & skinless - frozen||2||chopped|
|Chinese broccoli||6 cups||washed, ends trimmed, and chopped|
|soy sauce||3 1/2 Tbsps|
- Heat a wok or large sauté pan over high heat.
- Add the oil and coat the pan evenly.
- Add the garlic and sauté for 1 minute.
- Add the chicken and sauté for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add the Chinese broccoli and sauté for 1 minute.
- Stir in the soy sauce and serve.