Chicken Marsala Recipe. A quick delicious chicken dish with an amazing sauce.
|chicken breast - boneless & skinless - frozen||4|
|all-purpose flour||1/2 cup|
|olive oil||1/2 cup|
|unsalted butter||1/2 cup|
|chicken broth||1 cup|
- Place chicken breasts between two sheets of plastic and pound to 1/4 inch thickness.
- Place the flour into a baking dish.
- Salt and pepper the chicken breasts and dredge through the flour.
- Heat the olive oil in a sauté pan over medium heat and add the butter.
- Place the chicken breast in the sauté pan and fry for 3 minutes on each side.
- Remove to a plate and cover.
- Stir in the Marsala and chicken broth to the pan. Scrape the bottom of the pan to release all the bits of goodness and increase the heat to high.
- Reduce the sauce by half or for 10 minutes.
- Spoon the sauce over the chicken and serve.