Cable Car Recipe. This is the drink to have. It used to be the Cosmo, Apple Martini, and Mojito. Now its the Cablecar.
|superfine sugar||1/4 cup|
|spiced rum||1/3 cup||spiced|
|lemon juice||1/4 cup|
|orange curacao||3 Tbsps||orange|
|orange||1||peel removed for garnish|
- In a small saucepan boil the water and add the superfine sugar. After the sugar dissolves remove from the heat and allow it to cool completely.
- Place your martini glasses in the freezer to chill.
- In a shaker combine the ice, spiced rum, orange curacao, lemon juice, and two tablespoons of the cooled sugar mixture. Shake well.
- On a plate combine the sugar and cinnamon and mix thoroughly.
- Remove your martini glasses and coat the rim of the glass with the sugar cinnamon mixture.
- Strain the drink into the martini glasses.
- Garnish with an orange peel.