Brussels Sprouts with Bacon and Thyme
Brussels Sprouts with Bacon and Thyme Recipe. Add a little of bit of love to those Brussels Sprouts. Add some bacon. The flavor that bacon and fresh thyme adds to Brussels sprouts is classic.
|Brussels sprouts||1 1/2 lbs||trimmed and quartered|
|thyme||1 tsp||leaves removed from stem|
|black pepper||1/4 tsp||to taste|
- Fill a stockpot with enough water to cook the Brussels sprouts.
- Bring to a boil and add the salt.
- Add the Brussels sprouts to the stockpot and cook for about 6 minutes until tender. Drain well.
- In a sauté pan add the chopped bacon and place over high heat.
- Cook the bacon for about 2 minutes or until slightly crunchy.
- Add the Brussels sprouts, thyme, and black pepper. Combine well and cook over low heat for about 3 minutes.