Banana Boat Recipe. An easy recipe for the kids. All you need is bananas, chocolate, and marshmallows for good gooey fun.
|milk chocolate bar||2||chopped|
|marshmallow - mini||1 cup|
- Take a banana and peel the center part of the banana. Make sure the peel stays attached at the bottom of the banana.
- Making sure not to cut the peel slice the banana in half.
- Using your fingers open up the banana making sure not to rip the peel.
- Place in the pieces of milk chocolate. As many as you'd like.
- Add mini-marshmallows. As many as you'd like.
- Cover the chocolate and marshmallows with the banana peel.
- Wrap the entire banana in aluminum foil.
- Place on the grill over medium heat or in an oven heated at 375 degrees for 10 to 15 minutes. Unwrap and serve.