Yorkshire Pudding Recipe. You cannot have a roast without making Yorkshire Pudding. When you are done making a roast use the fat that you would normally disgard to make these little pockets of heaven. When baking the fat stays on top of the yorkshire pudding making an indentation that can be filled with the gravy or juices produced from a roast.
|all-purpose flour||2 cups|
|vegetable oil||1/2 cup||or fat produced from a roast|
- In a blender combine the all-purpose flour, salt, eggs, and milk. Blend until smooth.
- Refrigerate the batter for at least 30 minutes.
- Preheat your oven to 425 degrees.
- Take a muffin tray and add 1/4 inch of oil into each section
- Place the muffin tray in the oven and heat for 5 minutes.
- Gently open the oven door and pull out the heated muffin tray and gently pour the batter into each section 3/4 of the way up. You will notice that the oil will stay in the middle of the batter.
- Push the muffin tray back into the oven. Close the door and bake for 15 to 20 minutes until puffy.
- Remove with tongs and serve immediately.
Be careful with this recipe. Your guests will fill up on these Yorkshire Pudding and forget to eat anything else.