White Chocolate Dipped Strawberries
|white chocolate||3/4 lb|
|vegetable shortening||2 Tbsps|
- In a microwave bowl combine the white chocolate chips and vegetable shortening.
- Place in the microwave and set the temperature to medium high (70%).
- Melt for 1 minute. Stir. Melt for an additional 10 to 15 seconds. Mix. If needed melt for another 10 to 15 seconds.
- Dip each strawberry in the white chocolate.
- Place the white chocolate covered strawberries on a wax paper covered baking sheet.
- Place in the refrigerator for at least one hour so the white chocolate can harden.