Sweet Grilled Shrimp
Sweet Grilled Shrimp Recipe. A beautiful combination of sweet and tangy. Just pinch, twist, and pull. This is the type of dish that you you'll find yourself sucking your fingers because it's just so good.
|olive oil||2 Tbsps|
|white distilled vinegar||1 Tbsp|
|Worcestershire sauce||1/3 cup|
|white wine||2 Tbsps|
|black pepper||3/4 tsp|
|shrimp-medium, frozen & deveined||1 lb||thawed|
|red bell pepper||1/2||seeded and chopped|
|Cremini mushroom||6||sliced in half|
|unsalted butter||1/4 cup|
|Worcestershire sauce||2 Tbsps|
- In a bowl whisk together the garlic clove, olive oil, white distilled vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, white wine, and black pepper.
- Add the shrimp, red bell pepper, and Cremini mushrooms.
- Cover and place in the refrigerator for 1 hour. Place the skewers in cold water and set aside.
- In a saucepan over low heat melt the butter and stir in the honey and Worcestershire sauce. After it is combined remove from the heat and allow to cool. Reserve a portion of the sauce for dipping and use the rest for basting.
- If you are using a gas grill set the temperature to medium. If you are using a charcoal barbeque get the coals to the point that white ash is showing and the coals are glowing and are spread out in an even layer.
- Take a skewer and thread red bell pepper, shrimp, bell pepper, shrimp and mushroom. Repeat.
- Place on the grill and baste frequently with basting sauce.
- Grill for 2 to 3 minutes on each side.