Sopa a la Minuta
Sopa a la Minuta Recipe. A favorite Peruvian soup that takes only minutes to make.
|olive oil||2 Tbsps|
|flank steak||1 lb||sliced into thin strips|
|salt||1 Tbsp||to taste|
|black pepper||1/4 tsp||to taste|
|oregano (dried)||1 Tbsp|
|tomato paste||1 Tbsp|
|potato||3||peeled and chopped|
|angel hair pasta||1/4 lb|
|egg||1||cracked open and place in a bowl|
- In a stockpot heat the olive oil over medium heat.
- On your cutting board add the salt, pepper, and chopped garlic to the sliced flank steak. Mix well to evenly coat the meat.
- Add the meat to the stockpot and sauté for 2 minutes.
- Add the oregano and tomato paste and continue to sauté for 2 minutes.
- Stir in the water and raise the heat to high to bring to a boil.
- Add the potato and angel hair pasta and cook for 5 to 10 minutes until the potatoes are tender.
- Stir in the egg and cook for an additional 5 minutes.
- Add additional salt to taste and serve.