Shrimp with Green Curry
Shrimp with Green Curry. A quick and powerful shrimp dish that packs a punch.
|vegetable oil||1/4 cup|
|green curry paste||1/4 cup|
|shrimp-medium, frozen & deveined||1 lb||defrosted|
|bamboo shoot||2 cups||shredded - drained|
|fish sauce||1/4 cup|
|green onion||4||cut into 1/2 inch pieces|
- Heat a wok or large sauté pan over high heat.
- Add the oil and evenly coat the inside of the pan.
- Add the garlic and green curry paste. Stir and cook until the garlic is golden.
- Add the shrimp and bamboo. Stir and cook for 2 minutes.
- Stir in the fish sauce and add the green onion. Stir and cook for 1 minute.
- Remove from heat and serve immediately.