Shrimp Cocktail Recipe. Quick, easy, and elegant appetizer to start any evening off right. Delicious pure shrimp with a tangy cocktail sauce. Pure and simple is always the way to go.
|lemon juice||1 Tbsp|
|hot sauce||1 drop||to taste|
|shrimp - medium, cooked, and frozen||1 lb||defrosted|
- In a bowl whisk together the ketchup, horseradish, lemon juice, and hot sauce.
- Allow to sit for 5 minutes to allow the flavors to combine.
- In a separate bowl place the defrosted cooked shrimp.
- Juice the lemon over the shrimp and mix well.
- Arrange the shrimp on a serving dish or cocktail glass and serve with the cocktail sauce.