Roasted Red Bell Pepper and Zucchini Salad
Roasted Red Bell Pepper and Zucchini Salad Recipe.
|red bell pepper||2||sliced in half and seeded|
|basil (fresh)||1/2 cup||chiffonade cut|
|olive oil||2 Tbsps|
|balsamic vinegar||1 Tbsp|
|feta cheese||1/2 cup||crumbled|
- Place you oven on broil. Place the red bell peppers on a baking sheet skin side up and broil until charred.
- Remove to a bowl and cover with plastic wrap. Allow to cool. Peel the red bell peppers and chop.
- Add the bell pepper to a salad bowl with garlic, basil, olive oil, and balsamic vinegar.
- Steam the zucchini for 5 minutes.
- Place the zucchini in the salad bowl and toss.
- Crumbile feta over the salad and toss.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.