Roasted Asparagus with Parmesan Cheese
Roasted Asparagus with Parmesan Cheese Recipe. A great appetizer or side dish that takes no time to make.
|asparagus||1 1/2 lbs||ends trimmed|
|olive oil||2 Tbsps|
|black pepper||1/4 tsp|
|bread crumbs||1/4 cup|
|Parmesan cheese||1/4 cup||grated|
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees.
- Place the trimmed asparagus on a baking sheet.
- Drizzle the olive oil over the asparagus.
- Sprinkle on the salt, black pepper, and bread crumbs.
- Toss well to evenly coat the asparagus.
- Place in the oven and roast for 10 to 12 minutes until the asparagus is fork tender.
- Remove the asparagus to a serving plate and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.