Pumpkin Lasagna Recipe. A decadent pumpkin dish with layers of flavor that adds a flair to any fall menu.
|pumpkin - canned||1 3/4 lbs|
|heavy cream||2 cups|
|Parmesan cheese||2 cups||grated|
|salt||3/4 tsp||to taste|
|black pepper||1/2 tsp||to taste|
|unsalted butter||2 Tbsps|
|lasagne noodles -no boil||1 lb|
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- In a bowl combine the canned pumpkin, heavy cream, 1 1/2 cups of Parmesan cheese, and eggs. Stir in the sage, thyme, nutmeg, salt, and black pepper.
- Take half of the unsalted butter and grease the inside of a 9 x 11 inch baking dish.
- Spoon into the bottom of the baking dish 1 cup of the pumpkin sauce and evenly spread.
- Place 4 of the lasagne noodles - no boil on top of the sauce.
- Spoon in another cup of the sauce on top of the lasagne noodles - no boil and spread evenly. Repeat this process with the sauce as the top layer.
- Cover with aluminum foil and place in the oven for 1 hour.
- Remove from the oven and uncover. Sprinkle the remaining 1/2 cup of Parmesan cheese over the top of the lasagna. Thinly slice the remaining butter and dot the top of the lasagna.
- Place in the oven for an additional 5 minutes. Remove and allow to sit for 15 minutes before serving.
1 Lasagna can feed 6 to 10 people depending on how large you slice it.