Peanut Butter Pie
Peanut Butter Pie Recipe.
|cream cheese||1/2 lb||softened|
|peanut butter - smooth||1 cup|
|whipped cream||3 cups|
|fudge||1/2 cup||melted (like smuckers)|
|pie crust shell - chocolate||1|
- In a bowl combine the cream cheese, peanut butter, and sugar. Mix until well blended.
- Fold in the whipped cream and carefully mix until smooth and blended.
- Pour into chocolate pie crust shell.
- Pour the melted fudge over the pie to your liking.
- Place the pie in the refrigerator for about 1 hour or until well chilled.
- Slice and serve.
If you choose, use more whipped cream on top of fudge when ready to serve.