Parmesan Potato Wedges
Parmesan Potato Wedges Recipe. A delicious alternative to fried potatoes that have a great cheesy flavor.
|russet Burbank potato||2 lbs||cut into wedges|
|olive oil||1/4 cup|
|Parmesan cheese||1/4 cup||grated|
|Italian parsley||2 Tbsps||chopped|
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Place the potato wedges on a baking sheet and toss with the olive oil.
- Spread the potato wedges evenly across the baking sheet.
- Place in the oven and roast for 30 to 35 minutes.
- In a bowl mix the grated Parmesan cheese and Italian parsley together.
- Remove the potato wedges to a serving platter and salt well.
- Toss with the Parmesan cheese and Italian parsley mixture and serve.