Parmesan Chicken Tenders
Parmesan Chicken Tenders. A quick and easy weeknight dinner for the family. Crunchy Parmesan Cheese crust with warm and juicy chicken inside.
|salt||1 tsp||to taste|
|black pepper||1/4 tsp||to taste|
|garlic powder||1 tsp||to taste|
|chicken breast||1 lb||tenders|
|bread crumbs||1 cup|
|Parmesan cheese||1/2 cup|
|olive oil||1/2 cup|
- Preheat your oven to 450 degrees.
- In a bowl combine the buttermilk, salt, black pepper, garlic powder, and chicken tenders. Place in the refrigerator for 1/2 hour.
- In a baking dish mix the bread crumbs and Parmesan cheese together.
- Pour the olive oil onto a baking pan and spread with your hand or paper towel.
- Take a chicken tender from the bowl and dredge in the bread crumb Parmesan cheese mixture.
- Place on the oiled baking sheet. Repeat with the rest of the chicken tenders.
- Place in the preheated oven and bake for 20 to 25 minutes until done.