Pacific Northwest Grilled Salmon
Pacific Northwest Grilled Salmon Recipe. An easy and flavorful way to prepare a juicy grilled salmon.
|olive oil||1 Tbsp|
|soy sauce||1 Tbsp|
|Worcestershire sauce||1 tsp|
|lemon juice||1/2 cup|
|salmon||3 lbs||with skin on|
- In a bowl whisk together the olive oil, soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, and lemon juice.
- Add the grated ginger, shallot, basil, and honey. Stir well.
- Place the salmon in a glass baking-dish. Drizzle the olive oil mixture over the salmon, cover, and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- If you are using a gas grill set the temperature to medium. If you are using a charcoal barbeque get the coals to the point that white ash is showing and the coals are glowing and are spread out in an even layer.
- Take a large piece of aluminum foil and double it over.
- Place the salmon skin side down on the foil and begin to fold over the edges to form a packet.
- Pour in the olive oil mixture and completely seal the aluminum packet.
- Place on the grill. Cover and grill for 15 minutes.
- Gently remove the fish from the aluminum packet to a serving dish and spoon over the juices.