Oyster Stuffed Jalapeno Poppers
Oyster Stuffed Jalapeno Poppers Recipe. A little spicy bite of goodness that will kick start any BBQ or tailgater.
- If you are using a gas grill set the temperature to medium. If you are using a charcoal barbeque get the coals to the point that white ash is showing and the coals are glowing and are spread out in an even layer.
- Take a jalapeno and slice it in half lengthwise.
- Carefully remove the seeds and veins in the jalapeno. Repeat. Wash your hands thoroughly after completing this step.
- Take an oyster and place it in a jalapeno half.
- Wrap it with a bacon slice and secure it with a toothpick. Repeat.
- Place the jalapeno poppers on the grill and close the lid. Allow to grill for about 2 to 4 minutes.
- Turn over, close the lid, and grill for an additional 2 minutes or until the bacon is cooked.
- Remove and serve.
When cleaning the jalapenos consider using disposable plastic gloves as the juice may cause irritation to your hands.