Mini Cornbread Muffins
Mini Cornbread Muffins Recipe
|unsalted butter||1/2 cup|
|cornmeal||1 1/8 cups|
|all-purpose flour||1 1/4 cups|
|baking soda||1/4 tsp|
|baking powder||1/2 tsp|
- Preheat an oven to 350 degrees.
- Use either butter or non-stick vegetable spray to grease your mini muffin pans.
- In a bowl combine the unsalted butter and sugar. Using an electric mixer mix them together until they are creamy.
- Add the egg and continue to mix.
- Lower the speed on the mixer and add the cornmeal, all purpose flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, and buttermilk. Make sure that all the ingredients are combined and no dry ingredients are left on the sides of the bowl.
- Fill the muffin pans halfway and place them in the oven.
- Bake the muffins for 5 to 7 minutes or until they are golden on top.
- Allow the muffins to cool before flipping them out of the pans.
Each batch makes 48 muffins.