Macadamia Nut Pancakes
Macadamia Nut Pancake Recipe. These pancakes come out thick, fluffy, and tasty.
|all-purpose flour||3 cups|
|baking powder||1 Tbsp|
|baking soda||1 tsp|
|unsalted butter||1/2 cup||melted|
|vanilla extract||2 tsps|
|macadamia nut||1 cup||chopped|
|maple syrup||1 cup|
- In a mixing bowl combine the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Mix thoroughly.
- In a separate bowl, combine the buttermilk, butter, eggs, and vanilla extract. Mix well.
- Combine the dry and wet mixtures till you get a lumpy batter.
- Heat a non stick frying pan or griddle over low heat.
- Depending on the size of the pancake you like pour a portion of the batter into the non-stick frying pan or griddle.
- Sprinkle some of the chopped macadamia nuts onto the pancake.
- Once the sides of the pancake begins to harden and bubbles start to appear on the top of the pancake flip it over.
- Cook for another minute or two and remove.
Top your pancakes with some maple syrup and butter.