Jamaican Jerk Chicken Wings
Jamaican Jerk Chicken Wings Recipe. Tired of the same old wings from upstate New York. Then get a little I-ree Man and try these wings. No need to dip these wings because they have all the flavor you'll need with a little heat.
|habanero chile||2||stem removed|
|allspice (ground)||2 tsps|
|vegetable oil||3 Tbsps|
|soy sauce||3 Tbsps|
|lime juice||3 Tbsps|
|brown sugar||2 Tbsps|
|black pepper||1 tsp|
|chicken wing - frozen||5 lbs||defrosted|
- To make the Jerk marinade place the following items in a blender: habanero chile, green onion, shallots, onion, garlic clove, ginger, thyme, allspice, vegetable oil, soy sauce, lime juice, brown sugar, salt, black pepper, and water.
- Blend until it is a smooth paste.
- Place the chicken wings in plastic bags. Depending on the amount of wings more bags may be necessary.
- Pour in the Jerk marinade evenly into the plastic bags. And make sure every wings gets covered with the Jerk marinade. Seal the bags.
- Refrigerate for at least 8 hours or overnight.
- Preheat your oven to 450 degrees.
- Arrange the wings in one layer on an oiled rack set over a foil-lined baking sheet. Spoon the marinade over them and bake in the upper third of the preheated 450°F oven for 30-35 minutes, or until they are cooked through.
- Remove and serve.
You may need a couple of oiled racks set over foil-lined baking sheets.