Hot Toddy Recipe. The holiday drink that will warm your bones and bring a bit of holiday cheer. It's smooth, light, warm, and delicious.
|brandy||1 1/2 cups|
- Boil the water.
- Slice the ends of the lemons off.
- Cut the lemons in half lengthwise.
- Using a spoon remove the lemon flesh from the skin.
- Place the skin flat on a cutting board and slice it crosswise into thin strips.
- In a mug place 1 ounce of the brandy and 1 teaspon of the sugar. Fill with the boiling water.
- Take a lemon peel slice and twist over the drink and drop it in.