Grilled Swordfish Recipe. The best and easiest fish to grill. Swordfish has an amazing flavoring that is perfectly enhanced by the grill.
|swordfish||2 lbs||1 inch thick and cut into 8 oz fillets|
|salt||1 Tbsp||to taste|
|black pepper||1 1/2 tsps||to taste|
|oregano (dried)||1 tsp||to taste|
|olive oil||1/2 cup|
- In a bowl combine the salt, black pepper, oregano, lemon juice, and olive oil. Mix well.
- Pour the mixture over the swordfish fillets and allow to marinate at room temperature for 20 minutes.
- If you are using a gas grill set the temperature to medium. If you are using a charcoal barbeque get the coals to the point that white ash is showing and the coals are glowing and are spread out in an even layer.
- Place the swordfish on the grill.
- Grill on each side 4 to 5 minutes.
- Remove and serve immediately.