Grilled Shrimp Recipe. Succulent shrimp from the grill is a great way to start any barbeque. It's fast, easy, and delicious.
|shrimp-medium, frozen & deveined||2 lbs||thawed|
|lime juice||3 Tbsps|
|kosher salt||1 Tbsp|
|white pepper||1 Tbsp|
- If you are using a gas grill set the temperature to medium. If you are using a charcoal barbeque get the coals to the point that white ash is showing and the coals are glowing and are spread out in an even layer.
- Pour the lime juice over the shrimp.
- Sprinkle with kosher salt and white pepper.
- Using your hands toss the shrimp.
- Allow to sit at room temperature for 5 minutes.
- Place the shrimp on the grill. If there is a possibility the shrimp can fall through the grill place in a grilling basket.
- Grill for about 2 minutes on each side until the shrimp is very pink.
- Remove and serve.