Grilled Asparagus Recipe. A great way to begin any backyard barbeque. Grill up some asparagus and serve with your favorite dip.
|olive oil||3/4 cup|
|black pepper||1/4 tsp||to taste|
|asparagus||1 lb||bottom ends cut off|
- If you are using a gas grill set the temperature to medium. If you are using a charcoal barbeque get the coals to the point that white ash is showing and the coals are glowing and are spread out in an even layer.
- In a bowl combine the olive oil, salt, and black pepper. Mix well.
- Spread out the asparagus in a baking dish.
- Pour the olive oil mixture over the asparagus and coat evenly.
- Place on the grill.
- Grill for 5 to 6 minutes total. Move them around using tongs until grill marks begin to show on all sides.
- Remove and place back in olive oil and serve.