Fruit Salad Recipe. In the morning you need a little fruit to go with your breakfast meal. Here is an easy to make salad that is light and full of flavor.
|kiwi fruit||3||peeled and sliced|
|banana||3||peeled and sliced|
|orange||3||peeled and chopped|
|Granny Smith apple||2||peeled, cored, and chopped|
|pear||3||peeled, cored, and chopped|
- In a bowl combine the kiwi fruit, banana, orange,and grapes.
- Add the pears and apple. Pour the lemon juice over the mixture. This will stop the browning of the fruit.
- Add the grapes and cover with the sugar and toss.
- Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and place in the refrigerator for 1/2 hour.
- Garnish with the raisins and serve.